REPRESENTATIVE PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Consulting & Community Service:
- Public Sector – Federal, State, and Municipal Government, Nonprofit Agencies, Family Courts
- Private Sector- Health Care, Small Businesses
- Education- Public School System, Universities, Community Colleges, Private Universities and Training Organizations
- Healthcare- Nonprofits, Community Teaching and Research Institutions, Senior Care Facilities
- Department of Education (1995). Awarded to M-DCC, Wolfson Campus Grants and Development for enhancing mathematics and science education.
- Johnson Wood Foundation (1988). Awarded to North Miami Community Mental Health Center for Providing Outpatient Services.
Conference and Journal Submission Reviewer (1991 – Present):
- Northeastern Management and Decision Sciences Meeting: Customer Service
- American Psychological Association Meeting: Leadership, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Southeastern Psychological Association Meeting: Legal and Forensic Psychology
- Psychological Reports: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Publishers / Mental Health Book Reviews (1986- Present):
- Oxford University Press
- Haworth Press
- Channing L. Bette Co.